Katya

there she is after all this time I can finally see her she's at the magazine stall in front of our school she's holding two m...

there she is
after all this time I can finally see her
she's at the magazine stall in front of our school
she's holding two magazines
one in each hand
I can tell that she can't decide which one to buy
and then she pays for both
I'll do the same


she's tiny
petite for her age
kind of fragile
delicate
I guess if she's hit by a surprise, she'll just break

and that ponytail
I adore that
how can a wisp of hair could do such great magic on her

she's shy
she walks fast
she's always with a book in her hand
she's pretty


I first saw her at the bus stop 
it's just a few steps away from the magazine stall
she's standing
with a book in her hand
a bunch of kids were making jokes on each other
but she's just standing still
looking far at the street, waiting for her bus to come

I couldn't do anything except stared
stared at her
stared like an idiot
stared behind people's back 
stared from the bus stop across the road

but the afternoon sun was just too perfect
I couldn't help not to stare
when her bus finally came, I saw her smile
she got the sincere one
the one that makes your heart warm whenever you see that kind


on that point
I urge myself to at least say hi to her






which I couldn't

not the day after

nor a week later



and it's been a month now


so what am I supposed to do?
why is this bothering me?
what is actually happening?
maybe I'll find out the day I have enough guts to say hi


- Edgar


so hey guys, these just a bunch of sentences I'm working on
let's see if it works well, I'll do more
I'm wearing this beautiful plain dress by stylewe follow them on facebook for more updates
photos by steffi

You Might Also Like

1 comments