Well Spent Holiday: A Night at Maison Secrète Bandung Airbnb

Holiday season is coming! I'm so excited to leave all work-related behind (at least a whole week) and enjoy the upcoming holiday LOL. A...

Holiday season is coming! I'm so excited to leave all work-related behind (at least a whole week) and enjoy the upcoming holiday LOL. Anyway, down below I'm sharing my previous experience of staying a night at an Airbnb named Maison Secrète. This place might be the one you have been searching for so long for a quick staycation in town. So yeah here we go!

It takes around 3 hours from Jakarta by train to catch Bandung. After arriving at Bandung Train Station, continue the journey by taking bus or ordering Grabcar, and you'll be arriving in this place not later than 15 minutes- unless there's a bad traffic LOL.
This gem is located in the heart of Bandung, so you can still find malls, shops, and restaurants nearby. Yet the surroundings are quiet and a bit far from the crowd. That's why they called it Maison Secrète, perfect right?
It has Moroccan style all over the place, from the rugs, tiles, lamps, cushions, even the windows shout a loud middle east vibe which I think are so cool.

So let's take a look of some pictures I've taken. Enjoy!
 See? The living room is so super cute, look at that super comfy cushions awww
Restrooms are as sweet as every spots in this place, nice huh?
Above picture is the bed, they have single, double, and queen-sized bed. Just perfect for groups!
Pretty tiles lamps tiles lamps tiles lamps these are crazy awesome!
Catch perfect lighting for your selfies and group-staircase-photos LOL
Those greenish tho
Umm sorry, that's just me couldn't wait for a house tour I took some selfies LOL
EXTRA ME ;P
~
I had a wonderful experience staying here. The host was so helpful and friendly. Unfortunately I only stayed a night, yet I will def stay here on my next visit to Bandung.
Well I hope this post inspires you to take a day off and enjoy the holiday with your friends, family and partner especially in this jolly season. Have a great time and let's have lotsa FUN!

Instagram: maisonsecrete
Location: Jl. Cipedes Tengah No.96, Sukagalih, Sukajadi, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40163

ps. they provide barbecue on the rooftop, so brace yourself!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. A huge fan of your content. keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is always excellent. I really admire your ability to present good quality content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog. Very insightful with a great level of detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing another helpful article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    OZL

    ReplyDelete