The Birthday Escape ♥

hey guys I'm back so glad to talk to you again last week I took a leave from work and spent it on an escape as you may seen, YE...

hey guys I'm back
so glad to talk to you again
last week I took a leave from work and spent it on an escape
as you may seen, YES YES
I visited Universal Studios Singapore
here's my favorite pict posing with King Julien
what a warm happy birthday hug











this was epic
it's the latest one and it's extremely fun
cute street lamp cute pavement cute window
and I'm just hanging around


yeay yeay finally rode this madagascar merry go round

posing with the Egyptian stunt and

ended up strolled at the
coffee shop





WHAT
A
DAY

wore this loose dress by DRESSLINK
and I felt really comfortable
the whole day

You Might Also Like

2 comments