Autumn Colors ♥

hey hey fellas I'm doing fine . what about you? I think all of you notice that I'm so in love with monochrome shades just lik...

hey hey fellas
I'm doing fine . what about you?
I think all of you notice that I'm so in love with monochrome shades
just like my outfit today
no autumn season in my country
I'm living in a tropical land where there are only 2 seasons
hot and rain
but if somehow it happened, I would wear these stuff
 ~
all you need to look pretty in autumn is a comfy coat, a big yet stylish bag to put your things
and absolutely a pair of lovely boots to complete your look
I really recommend you guys to shop at tbdress
 they got all these beautiful pieces in one store
 ♥
I really love this look
absolutely the kind of things that I would wear in autumn
so what are you waiting for guys
stop by and shop ASAP at tbdress

Camel Lapel Belt Double-Breasted Trench Coat



Boutique Solid Color Women's Shoulder Bag



Point Toe Metal Buckle Low Heel Ankle Boot



Color Rose-Printed Knee Length Skirt

to enjoy evening parties, just put on your black sweater and pair it with this lovely floral skirt by tbdress 

have a great autumn days people

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love that skirt!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great dear!


    Please visit some of the links on the post to help me
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice casual outfit..i love the last skirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky u to have no winters
    what a cool wall art , loved your strips
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look girl! :) I think the skirt looks great too.
    Come over and check my blog?

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to! - I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    Paperback International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt! Great post!
    http://niezapominajk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post.

    I am having an Oasap winter sweater giveaway. You should join!

    Join my giveaway here!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty, outfit is amazing ;)

    Btw, you're a follower on my blog (alice-in-wonderlaand.blogspot.com) but now I write here : malinowynotes.blogspot.com
    If you still want to follow me, come there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post and great blog! follow me at
    makeituporfunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like why is both that mural and your outfit so adorable? Definitely love it!!



    Kind regards,
    http://www.loyaltofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit, especially the shirt! :)

    http://www.iamsophiasanchez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I simply love this blog of yours! Keeping it up on this level might be a little stressing, to raise the mood, see yourself in brazilian butt lifting jeans! This is a true body enhancer.

    ReplyDelete