The Girl Of Oz ♥

Holla, people! I'm doing great :) Recently, got these friends of mine talked to me about their confusion of which way to take. They&...

Holla, people!
I'm doing great :)
Recently, got these friends of mine talked to me about their confusion of which way to take.
They're trapped in this ultimate question : Should I? Or shouldn't I?
The classic answer is : It's your choice!
But I think there's more explanation to make it clearer of which path to choose in life.
Hmm, lets see!
She's a girl who really has a big passion in teaching.
But for some reason, doesn't take it for real.
However, still got it in her mind until this very time.
I'm like : Yo! Go for it! Chase you dream!
She's like : I'm confused! Should I?
I'm like : But that's what you've been dreaming of since you're a kid, right?
She's like : Yep. But it doesn't feel right. You know what? I'm totally confused.
I'm like : Yes you are. You're not listening to your heart.
What's the point of getting much money but you hate what you're doing?
Being a teacher is so noble. Go for it!
As long as you have positive things to achieve, go chase it!
She's like : Well, I'll think about it.
I'm like : Yes, you SHOULD!
Life is too short to spend most of your time working on the job you hate.
If you get good salary from your job, that's nice!
But don't you ever complain at the load of work you're going to have.
You better find another job if the work is too hard for you.
 You complain about the work load, but you're not moving any inch from that spot.
What a waste!
Find a thing that you love!
Where you feel free to work and you like what you're doing.
Where a big amount of money is not your ultimate goal.
Where you can enjoy your time and being the best part of you.
It takes time to know what's your passion.
It's a process to find what you're really in to.
Some get it fast. Some get it slow.
Keep on digging what you love.
Once you get it, stick and fight for it!
Who says you can't achieve your dream?
You are a student now. You might be a college professor in the future.
You are an intern in an advertising office now. You might have your own too!
Just GO for it! NO excuse!
photos by steffi
bag ~ zara
light pants ~ bershka
platform ~ picnic
outer ~ thrift

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. thank you for comment and follow me ! I follow you as well :) nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want follow each other on bloglovin? Just follow me there and I follow you back!


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajnie wyglądasz. Pozdrawiam http://jusinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be a motivotional speaker!! Great outfit btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorable!♥


    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite movie when i was a little girl. nice blog dear. say would you like to follow each other? =) just let me know on my blog =) hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.. your post are very positiv ! I feel happy when I'm reading your blog. ;)

    'Life is too short to spend most of your time working on the job you hate' - truth ;)

    alice-in-wonderlaand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see what the girls are wearing in other countries. Fashion is global!
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your watch!
    _________________________________________________
    Kisses,
    http://ettelienne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look :) follow you on Google + :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look nice
    would you like to follow each other via GFC
    do let me know
    Nail Mania

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its SO COOL!!
    Your style is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: ARMED WITH WEAPONS
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the follow dear following back =0 http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. u look sweet..love your bag n watch
    follow u via g plus, and bloglovin, you plz gollow me via GFC, i cant use it..;(

    keep in touch
    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore your watch <3 I love pastel colors :)
    Btw you look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful post! Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post is great, really nice, casual outfit. :)

    Hope to see you soon!

    http://daisy-elegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful post! Follow you back now :) keep in touch :)
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the vintage poster :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. i looove those platform sandals <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email or G+ and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook
    bloglovin

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your outfit!

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'd be so glad to keep in contact like you said :) and what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing! I'll leave mine in the links below <3 


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin

    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  25. really cute look, love the stripes!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete