Fashion and Career Workshop by Laurier and Gogirl! Magazine ♥

Hey, fellas.  As I've promised you on the previous post, today I'm going to share my wonderful time with the precious Laurier an...

Hey, fellas. 
As I've promised you on the previous post, today I'm going to share my wonderful time with the precious Laurier and Gogirl Magazine. I'd like to say thank you so much to them for giving us the 10 finalists a chance to experience the unforgettable moment ever.
Alright folks, let's start the journey.
 ♥
This is us posing in front of our hotel. 
Let me share you their names :
Felicita, Steffi, me, Keket, Rida, Astrid, Tresna, Ayu, Yova and Melisa.
You know what? I was so thrilled that Steffi won this competition too.
What's more exciting than wining a prize with your best friend?
We headed to a cute cafe and had a workshop about career and fashion.
The host was asking about where we live (we are from different parts of Indonesia), and how we feel about wining this competition.
No doubt! We're so excited!
Updating status on social media.
It supposed to be fun, but we all looked so serious on our phone :D
Feelin' thirsty, eh?
Please keep your attention, hahaha. I was staring at the floor, I guess?
Introducing ourselves to the audience. Oh no! I'm such an awkward person when it comes to public speaking. But it wasn't that bad though. Yeayyy.
"I'm Gladyssia Kinssy. I'm from Medan. I'm graduated from International Law Studies, blah blah blah..."
Posing with the speaker.
We had a fun game of pairing random outfits and picking a theme for it. Me and Yova was in one team. We called ours : When Denim Meets Retro.
We also got some free coupons. We're posing with Marissa Nasution (actress and presenter) and Nina Moran (Business Director of Gogirl Magazine).
Fun booth, yeayyness :D
Posing with Laurier team. Each of us got shopping vouchers and Laurier products.
Here we go!
Spending some time at the shoe rack. We're at New Look store in Senayan City.
Kachinngg!
I ended up buying a cartoon tee (I got it at the man's section but in XS size. I'm so in love with fun and easy tees) and a cute white and black purse.
Here we are with our full loaded shopping arms :D
We had a wonderful dinner with Sonia Eryka (fashion blogger) at Portico, Senayan City. What a great dine. We also talked about her experience on blogging and showed her our blogs too.
Last day!
Posing at the end after the photoshoot.
Until we see you again, fellas.
Glad that I have new friends.
♥ 
This is the final touch!
Thank you again for Laurier and Gogirl Magazine.

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. great post, i like you
    sinirbayan.blogspot.com
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your posts!
    Look at my page, I would be so happy if you follow me!
    http://www.luisalicorice.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! My father is from Bandung and it is cool to see a blog from Indonesia :D
    Like to follow each other?

    -x- Michelle

    www.mforfashion.com
    personal fashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool opportunity! that is so exciting! and your blog is so adorable! so happy I stumbled across it! aannndd I'm your newest follower hey-o!!! hopefully you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh its cool!!!
    http://rolloverstyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/del-armario-de-la-mas-grande.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for responding! I follow you now ;) -x- Michelle

    www.mforfashion.com
    Personal fashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! Nice photos, beautiful girls and... New Look :) One of my favourite shops!

    ___________________________
    http://ettelienne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear :)
    this event looks like so much fun :)
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pics! love your blog :) following you now, maybe you do the same? :)
    Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. Great chance you got there :)

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Все такие яркие и классные)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats amazing! What an opportunity - I would love to do something similar to that.
    Good luck with all your dreams and ambitions, I am sure you will achieve them!
    x x

    amycarysdeverson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW *-* GREAT !


    extremestyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I saw your blog and I like it so you have a new follower ;)
    Hope to see you back in my blog: Polyhedron World

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Post!!!


    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  17. your blog it's so cute <3 would you like to follow each other ? <3 let me know
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing post!!! i love it ;)
    i would love to follow each other because I really love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you has a GREAT time! I love how the photo shoot turned out - congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post!
    GIVEAWAY on our blog!!!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice
    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had such a wonderful time
    You all look gorgeous!
    Such a lovely post, it made me smile :)


    Greetings from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
  23. do you mind sharing with us how to do your hair bun? it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete