Birthday Updates ♥

10th October 2013 Happy Birthday skinnykinssy I'm wishing you all the best, sweetest, coolest and even hottest things on your spe...

10th October 2013

Happy Birthday skinnykinssy
I'm wishing you all the best, sweetest, coolest and even hottest things on your special day.
Keep up the young spirit!
And hopefully Jephthah will be the first and last one for you. 
I hope you can get married soon!
~
This was a text my friend sent me this morning on my birthday!
Thank you dear  ♥
I woke up this morning with a joyful heart 
knowing that God let me live for another year. I'm so thankful of it.
These past months have been a great time for me. 
Lots of blessings I received from God. 
I won a fashion competition, I'm on the magazine, 
my work at the office goes well, 
I hung up with my friends pretty often 
and I even attended my boyfriend's graduation day last Saturday. 
What a fantastic experiences God has given me. 
I'm so thankful. 
Definitely I am!
~
I'm not asking anything for my birthday 
except wishing that God will always guide me.
In fact, I really want to give my best in everything I do.
~


Thank you fellas for wishing me a Happy Birthday.
Here some photo updates you may not want to miss!


I'm inside Gogirl! Magazine with the other 9 winners of Laurier Competition.
The picture was taken at Senayan Residence. Seemed like we all stood and posed perfectly. But actually, that day was hot and windy. I'm the one with the pink blazer at the back. Steffi, my best friend, is next to me. She's the one with the turquoise top. We're so lucky to be picked as winners by Laurier. It's so fun to win a competition with your best friend :)
Anyways, behind us was a swimming pool. And I was standing on a block. So can you imagine, how hard for me to be standing still, while it was a windy day, and I'm that skinny. I was just so lucky not to be fallen into the swimming pool.
It's a shame of course. But the worst is : I can't swim.
HAHAHAHA

That's inside the Gogirl! Magazine. If you like, you can buy it and see these pictures.
This is my favorite magazine. And it's so recommended for youngsters!
Anyway, the founders of this magazine just released a book of their experience and unforgettable moment on publishing Gogirl especially the first two years.
I bought this book.
The title is : No One To Someone
Before they published this book, they asked us to write a review of what we think about Gogirl. So, I wrote an email. And guess what?
My email is published in this book.
Yeayyness.
 This is my email :


Here's a peek of my upcoming post. Don't miss it fellas
So that's all that I can share for now. 
See you on my next post pretty people

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. There's a New Look in Malaysia?! Omg, where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bog <3

    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post, you all look gorgeous!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday nice pics!
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Happy for you! Wish all the best for you and your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bday darling!
    Hope you had fun, your blog is lovely!

    XO
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! I hope to get a feature in a magazine sometime. Would you like to follow each other on Facebook, Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Instagram. Please let me know if you're interested.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello girl, Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin. Please follow back. Would you love to follow each other on other platforms?

      Louisa Moje
      http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  9. hi! would you like to follow each other? If yes, let me know on my blog- cranberrychampagne.blogspot.ru . I follow you back*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool pics! Great Blog! Now i follow uuuu!!!!! xxxx

    Gabriela Rose
    PANICULATA

    ReplyDelete