Vote For Me ❤

Hello, lovely people!    Today I want to share to you about me joining a competition to win a grand prize of attending the fabulous...



Hello, lovely people! 
 Today I want to share to you about me joining a competition to win a grand prize of attending the fabulous NEW YORK FASHION WEEK.
I'm here to ask you for some help - if you don't mind and if that's okay with you - to VOTE for me : )
~ Here's the rule to VOTE me :
2. That link will lead you to my profile just like the picture below. And then click the black box saying "VOTE FOR THIS CONTESTANT".
3. It will lead you to register or login via Facebook and Twitter. Just Like and Follow those pages.
4. Voila, you can VOTE me by then.

P.S. If you have some difficulties on the voting process, just leave a comment down here.
The voting will be last until 17th July 2013.
You still have lots of time to vote me.
And you can vote for me once per day. Lovely, eh : )
So, thank you so much for your attention.
Every single vote means a lot to me.
Have a nice day lovely people


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for both of us!! Maju terus pantang mundur B) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will surely have my vote!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a woderful look, my dear!

    Have a Great Evening,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my vote! Good luck with the contest ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again babe! Today is my blog's birthday! Wanna wish me Happy Bday?
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this and your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck for the competition!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really really awesome - this Outfit is great! Let‘s follow each other! Lots of Love, Kyra!
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an amazing outfit and geat pictures, dear!!!

    Have a lovely evening,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment! and yes I am following you! with user Mialay!

    Hope you follow back! :)


    www.mialay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already vote you Kak, Good luck :)
    Just followed your blog, would you follow me back :D
    Thanks before and salam kenal :)
    http://ayurukhmanadewi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful entry!!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete