On One Sunny Day ❤

'Twas one sunny day. I hath a photograph shoot with my friend Steffi . Ye can see it's obviously hot that day. But whatsoever ...



'Twas one sunny day. I hath a photograph shoot with my friend Steffi. Ye can see it's obviously hot that day. But whatsoever we hath a great time. We stopped when the sun high and continued to take another shoots when the sun when down or gone behind the clouds. The sun burnt us yet we still hath so much joy.
That's what I love about my country Indonesia. We only have 2 seasons here - rainy days or sunny days. Instead of being grumbling for the hot weather, why not enjoy it and have fun with it, just like we did




black headband - Stroberi
pink hair pin - Steffi's
turquoise houndstooth peplum - somewhere in Medan
pink crafted bag - pasar Sukowati, Bali
black ring - somewhere in Kuala Lumpur
two tone leather pants - ROMWE
black boots - thrift store

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. cute! would you like to follow each other?
    let me know! :D

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! followed you back on GFC & Bloglovin :D

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following :)
    I follow back on GFC & Bloglovin.

    Wonderful look, I love the boots! I`m a big fan of vintage shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this boots and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots!

    Loveeeemaaexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. See? That turquoise peplum top matched the pants perfectly!! Told you so. Gorgeous deh, kamuuhhh :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look super cute, like your shirt :o)

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look!!! thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin.
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a nice day! my g+ and like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely top!
    Would you want to follow each other? :)

    Much Love,
    www.feather-esque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, you look adorable, my love.

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you write your posts and hence I'm awarding you the Liebster award!

    You can collect it here www.soutikchakraborty.blogspot.in

    Congrats and Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so sweet! :) I follow you dear! :)
    xoxo Nina
    http://newayofashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice :)
    follow each other? let me know!
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete