The Blue Sweater and the Red Satchel ❤

Hello fellas! It's been a while since my last post. I've been so busy lately working on some stuff at work. But thank God I can...


Hello fellas! It's been a while since my last post. I've been so busy lately working on some stuff at work.
But thank God I can get through it.
~
Lately I've been thinking about things I have achieved and things that I want to reach in the future. I already finished my law school and got bachelor degree as well.
But somehow I feel like, what's next? I'm not going to get my master this or next year. The truth is, I'm having so much fun right now.
It's such a relieving that I can finish my education and have a totally fun job right now. I can have time for free, meeting friends, holidays, and even writing on my blog without having difficulties on managing my time. So thankful for that.
 ~
But still, I have to decide what to do next, like things I should achieve.
Ok, let's see.
I have several things that I like to do :
knitting, taking pictures, traveling, reading and many more.
Sometimes it's just a tough thing to decide what's to do next.
I mean, of course I love my job right now. But maybe I can do other things beside it.
Probably, I'll take Psychology or International Law for my master. I still can't decide yet. And I don't know when to take it. Maybe after I get married : )
It's kinda cool to be in college with your husband : )
And what I've been thinking a lot lately is :
I really want to have a cute knitting shop of my own.
Yeayyy !!
You can drink coffee or tea, eat biscuits, reading magazines and of course having free knitting lesson at the shop. I really hope this can be come true
~
From know on, I think I just need to find and explore my passion and asking God the best path.
For I really love everything I have right now.
I love my family, my boyfriend and his family for sure, my friends, my job and my life as well.
Thank God for everything I have : )
~
Ok, sorry for too much blog talking. Now enjoy this pictures taken sometime ago at Steffi's church's yard.
Love all of it : )




flowery headband - denim washed shirt - washed ripped jeans (all somewhere in Medan)
~
collar necklace - red satchel bag (all in ROMWE)
~
pink shoes and pink watch (somewhere in Malaysia) - pattern sweater (INDRESSME)

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. last photo is amazing! xx


    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://oohmarly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog! Love your post and pics :D

    Visit me too! Lets follow each other :)

    x Flo
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and fun! i like all the girls outfit too :)

    I invite you to enter my giveaway to win cute bag and pretty bracelet ^^
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway-dskoncom-x-luch.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe !

    this is my blog http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt
    my istagram username : missappowtfstreetstyle
    my facebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/wtfstreetstyle

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking adorable, the satchel is really cute!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaak aku alay sekali di foto terakhir!!! Btw I know the next thing you should do. GET MARRIED hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look :) congrats on the feature on gogirl btw

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a very cute blog! Let me know if you want us to follow each other :)


    www.thisismielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red stachel sis. And i love your blog. You can visit my blog too and perhaps we can follow each other. Thanks!

    http://kissandglitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics! So lovely:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is so cute! love the accessories:) I've been doing a lot of future thinking too...but really all that should matter is that you're happy, and you'll be fine!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice! i like your cardigan, super cute! anyway, where can i contact you? i wanna ask you about a collaboration project, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can contact me via twitter @skinnykinssy or email kinssyjahja@yahoo.com

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  14. Love looking so cute and it's perfect outfit .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's a really cute outfit :)

    http://fckncwl.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that satchel its adorable, the jacket is also lovely! :)

    lovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete