Spotted Myself Inside Gogirl Magazine May Issue 2013 ❤

Welcome May It's been a while since my last post. Gosh, I've been so busy lately at w...

Welcome May

It's been a while since my last post.
Gosh, I've been so busy lately at work. There are lots of stuff to be done the past week.
But thank God I still can manage my time :)
~
Anyway, this is a really fun thing to share to you guys.
Spotted myself inside Gogirl! Magazine May Issue.
Yeayy. I'm so glad to be part of my favorite magazine.
I think I already mentioned in my earlier post that Gogirl is my favorite magazine.
So having my picture inside, is like a really unbelievable thing that happened. 
~
Gogirl! Magazine is having their 100th Issue this May. 
So they asked all their readers to send stylish pictures with themes such as pattern, the traveler, denim and others.
So I just simply sent mine.
And yesterday when I bought it and open the pages...
Voila, that's me : D
I'm selected as one of the 100 most stylish Gogirl Magazine reader.
See that tiny spot on the right below section?
It's ME 


And the most fun part is : I'm in the same page with Steffi. She's one of my best friend. She's the one with the black summer hat and red cape.
~
That's a happy beginning on May. I hope to have more fun stuff upcoming these weeks !!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. wow congrats. That it's so cool.
    Martha Zuniga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really congrats!

    Would u like to follow each other on gfc?


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha ini lucu bro kita berdua on the same page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    Letters from The Vintage Club

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete