Oldschool Readings and Journals ❤

Hello there!  Today I want to share about my treasury findings. So it all started last time when I had a 4 days extra holidays from the...

Hello there! 
Today I want to share about my treasury findings.
So it all started last time when I had a 4 days extra holidays from the office.
At first, I didn't know what to do, and had no plans to do anything.
First day, I just spent my whole day at home. Sleeping, reading and watching craps on TV : )
Second day, I went to watch Iron Man 3 with my friend, since I had no time at all to watch it until that day.
Third day, I went shopping some clothes and daily needs.
And the fourth day, I didn't know what to do.
I walked around the house and ended up standing in front of the storeroom. 
Yeayy. Storeroom means TREASURE
So, I found some of my childhood story books, novels and comics.
Hilarious findings : )









If you are asking me what's my favorite readings, that Jennings novels is my answer. So funny, lovely story and once again, HILARIOUS.

This is a guilty pleasure confession, hehe. I love to read the mystery Japanese comics rather than that love-teenage-very predictable-cheesy story.


And I also found more treasure. These are all my journals. l've been writing on diaries since I was 7. I just love to write. I read some of them and most of it were telling about school, friends, and friends bio.
These are my cute diary when I was in elementary school.


These are my journals when I was in middle school

These are the ones from my high-school memories.
Lots of cheesy-love story in it. 
I met my boyfriend in the last year of high school, so the last pages of these journals are mostly about
 him and us : )

My college journals. I love turquoise very much !

Gogirl magazine loves to give journals as bonuses, that I think always looks very pretty. So I bought it and these are my journals right now : )

I love writing journals but I didn't expect that I have as much as these. Thanks to my lovely storeroom. 
I'll find more treasure-findings you've got inside when I have another spare time : )

Is it true that GFC is shutting down? If that's true, well, please follow me on Bloglovin.
And don't forget to join my FIRMOO.COM Sunglasses Giveaway

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Now I want to read again. Cool old school books :)
    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Gliks.com Brings Chevron Prints Back with Shopping Discounts

    ONGOING GIVEAWAY: Join my OASAP May Giveaway <--[click] and win $30+-- Clothing / Accessories!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old Books - you know them, but every time you discover them new! Great Post! Lots of Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Check out my new hot 80ies dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting article. so hopefully we can enlightenment

    ReplyDelete
  4. artikelnya menarik. dengan demikian semoga kita dapat pencerahannya

    ReplyDelete
  5. keren buku@nya jadi semangat membaca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Remember lots of these books! loved many of them too !
    GREAT POST

    really enjoying your blog, Maybe you could pop mine some time.
    xoxo

    http://greatlittlefinds.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. storeroom - you will never know what you can find there ;)

    I'm following your blog. Hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete