On a Flowery Mood ❤

Ahoy fellas ! I'm in a very good mood right now! Dunno why, but I just feel happy and safe :) Some of my friends ask me, how can I m...

Ahoy fellas !

I'm in a very good mood right now! Dunno why, but I just feel happy and safe :)

Some of my friends ask me, how can I manage my days to be fun and not boring.

Well, honestly I did have some boring days (especially at work, eeeeppp) but just

don't be drowned on it.

Just cheer up!

AND this is my fun-days recipe for you :) 

..... just do what you love and love what you do .....


I don't know where does this saying come from, but hey, it works on me!

You should try it.

These are some things that I love to do :

1. Reading either books or fashion magazines (I can spend hours as well)
2. Knitting (my daily-after-work-to-do lately)
3. Music, radio includes (I'm a radio freak. I was a radio announcer once)
4. Watching old movies (find your most favorite ones)
5. Hang out with friends (I only have time on weekends)
6. Last but not least ~ taking pictures with some cute outfit (flowery pattern will do)

Well, these are some kinds of stuff that work on me whenever I feel bored or dull.

Find the things you love to do. And it will boost your mood!

Note:

Talking about mood booster, today's pics are taken from my last photo shoot with my

friends. I'm so in love with floral pattern lately, so I just wore this Red Flowery Skirt 


I really love this skirt, it's comfortable, and it looks classy :)

And it definitely will be my favorite skirt to wear!

So here are some pics taken that day with my friends on a rooftop ~ happy scrolling!








knit hair-band (made it myself) ♥ necklace (chicnova
♥ pink wrist watch (KL Daiso) ♥  denim jacket - unbranded  ♥ flowery skirt (chicnova) ♥ red satchel bag (romwe) ♥ shoes (PICNIC

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. OMG! :o
    It's so lovely and cute:) and you are so PRETTY!
    I adore your style SO MUCH:)
    I'm glad that i found your blog:3

    Maybe you would want to follow each other:) (if you like my blog) I would be very happy:D
    I'm following you! ----> http://crystaloddity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete