Yeayy, It's Already Friday ♥

Still going to work as usual, but I'm happy that it's already Friday! Time to get a bit of rest for the next two days :) I love...

Still going to work as usual, but I'm happy that it's already Friday!

Time to get a bit of rest for the next two days :)

I love to spend it just enjoying home. I love to do crafty activities. Right now I'm 

really eager to make bracelets from colorful yarns that can be binded and create a 

fancy and cute bracelet. I got this simple way to make a great look of bracelet. Got 

this from a website. Have a try! 

 




The more colors you add, the more cute it will look. But if I may give you suggestion,

you should pick a color in same gradient. Example, for pastels freak, you can pick 

pink, blue, or purple. Or, for the neon colors lovers, you'd love to have a shocking 

pink with light lemon green or electric blue bracelet. But it's just up to you. All is 

yours !

Have a great weekend all :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a great little tutorial! I might try this one day! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it's fun, thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete