Last Day in November ♥

Hello there :) Sorry for this super late post I made. Recently I had so much work to do.  I got too tired when I arrived at home. I...

Hello there :)

Sorry for this super late post I made. Recently I had so much work to do. 

I got too tired when I arrived at home. I just directly entered my room, and slept.

So then I got dinner very late around 10 pm. 

I don't know why I get so sleepy these days. Probably because the cold weather in 

my city. 

The rain comes unpredictably. It can be sunny for a moment, and just in a few 

seconds, it will turn rain. But I love rainy days for sure - as long as it's not too heavy.

Rainy days is lovable! And if you are lucky enough to see the rainbow, wow that's 

even more lovely. 

And tomorrow will be the 1st of December. Get prepared for the rainy days!

I got lots of sweater, jacket and cardigan to wear. But recently, I pick denim jacket 

to use on rainy days. It keeps you warm and stylish in the same time :)



                                          ♥


Here are some pics from those days when I met my friends and had a joyful chit chat.

I wore my favorite denim washed jacket ♥





with my friend - steffi




 with tibby and steffi




with florensia and steffi



would love to have this topshop jacket ♥

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Come to my blog, I will be glad if you will be my readers
    http://kairjankaora-koka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!!!

    Happy Holidays, my love :*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete