A Colorful Day ♥

Hello readers! I'm doing great today. How about you? I hope you are fine too. Today I wear all pink items to work. Pink blouse, pink...

Hello readers!

I'm doing great today. How about you? I hope you are fine too.

Today I wear all pink items to work. Pink blouse, pink wrist watch and pink flat

shoes. The non-pink colored is just my blue skinny jeans and my turquoise hair clip.

Yes, I really love bright colors. My favorites are pink and turquoise.

What's yours?

Anyway, here are some pictures taken months ago with my friends. It was in her

neighborhood. We had so much fun!

Check out that flannel shirt I wore. Isn't in cute?  I just love those colorful checkers.

And you know what? It's a gift from my boyfriend ♥

I really love it.



















 






pattern scarf as hair piece ♥ flannel shirt by boyfriend ♥ customized ripped jeans by my self ♥ 
 black boots by thrift store Tibby's old camera as necklace ♥ green leather hand-band by Gaudi




The second last picture is me and Tibby. And the last one is me with Steffi.

We had a superb great day.

I love all our pictures.

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Great photographs, that top is so cool!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Love your blog too :)
      Yes, I'd love to follow each other.
      Already followed you on gfc!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Visited your blog too, and it's lovely.
      would you like to follow each other?

      Delete
  3. awww this whole look is so so so cute! i love the pastel plaid shirt and that fun tie in your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear :) I love the shirt so much :)
      thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  4. Super cute outfit! I love your shirt and boots :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      and thanks for following :)
      followed you too on gfc

      Delete
  5. speechles, eveything looks so stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      i visited your blog too, and it's great !

      Delete
  6. You are so cute! and really really pretty!! I love the shirt, it's my favourite colours.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    x Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following me back :)

      Delete
  7. love the shots! u look really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those black boots look amazing!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you can win a cute accessory: http://myblueberrynights-andreea.blogspot.ro/2012/12/chicnova-christmas-giveaway.html
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, my love!

    Have a great evening.

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog. and thanks too for following back :)

      Delete
  11. Very nice pictures. the camera, TV, radio, and bike gave them a good ambience

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete